Thursday, August 19, 2010
The meeting will be at the facilites of Central Baptist Church in Jefferson City, at 1812 E. McCarty St, beginning at 1:00 PM.
Some things we plan to consider are:
1. Continuing to expand and maintain a statewide network of likeminded patriots. We are facing serious battles ahead and the more we can communicate and cooperate, the more effective we can be.
2. Discuss strategy concentrating on electing conserevative state senators and legislators that understand and are committed to defending states rights. This remains our best hope for a line of defense against the agenda of Washington.
3. Work on electing and training county sheriffs to provide a hedge of protection against the federal governmenet.
You can contact Thomas Smith of Franklin County Patriots at http://www.franklincountypatriots.org/ or Linda Laird, Pres. CCT at cc4truth.blogspot.com or call 573-231-6877.
Monday, July 12, 2010
Lunch starts at 11:00, dessert auction at 1:00 and music, games and candidates from 11:00 to 3:00.
BBQ meal to include pulled pork sandwich, baked beans, potato salad, watermelon, ice tea and lemonade.
The cost is $8.00 for adults (early registration) and $9.00 at event, $3.00 for children under 8 yrs. old.
Early reservations call Linda at 573-231-6877, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or to use Pay Pal go to cc4truth.blogspot.com. (You don't have to have a Pay Pal account to use ours.)
We are inviting all candidates to come for meet and greet, music by local talent, games for kids with prizes, and for lots of fun, a dessert auction. Tshirts, books, snacks and soda will be available.
Don't miss this great time! AND CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!!
Sunday, July 11, 2010
American Majority Missouri is pleased to announce Activist Training will be conducted on Saturday, July 24th in Hannibal, MO. to provide citizens with the tools necessary to become effective activists.
The political training will take place at Quality Inn located at 120 Lindsey Dr. off Hwy 36 in Hannibal form 8 am to 12:30 pm. The cost is $30. Pre-registration in strongly encouraged.
The following are the topics that will be covered in the American Majority Workshop:
- The System- An in depth look at the system we're in, the problems we're faced with, how we got here, and what we can do about it.
- Government 101 - How the government structures work, what your elected officials' job descriptions actually are.
- Patriot 2.0 - Effectively communicating using blogs, wikis, Facebook, Twitter, and much more including traditional media.
- Micro Targeting Precincts and volunteering in Campaigns- Understanding your district, identifying the precincts needed to win, and understanding the voters who live in those precincts.
- Organizing Meaningful Events- Learn hoe to organize events from candidates coffees to legislative townhalls, candiate forums, watch parties, rallies and more.
Class includes all materials, samples and supplements will be provided to hlep you apply what you learn to your organization, candidate, cause or community.
Pay Pal is available for credit or debit cards. You don't need a Pay Pal account yourself to use ours, or you can contact Linda Laird at 573-231-6877 or email@example.com to make your reservation. Reservations made by July 12th. will recieve a $5.00 discount, making it just $25.00. After that it is $30 and day of event is $35. Don't hestitate to make your reservation now.
Lunch is on your own. Fiddlesticks Restaurant is next to hotel and Subway is just down the street.
In addition there will be a US and State Senate and Representative Candidate Forum. This session is a formal, timed question and answer format. This is free of charge, everyone is welcome.
US Candidates will be from 1:30 to 3:00 and State Candidates from 3-4:30. (This is flexible, due to number of candidates in each category).
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Eminent Domain/Property Rights, Part 1
2010-06-06 by ConservativeTVonline.com
Ron Calzone - Director of the Missouri First Inc.
Eminent Domain/Property Rights, Part 2
Eminent Domain/Property Rights, Part 3
Pastor Chuck Todd